As I barely escape the snow and rush into the house after a 20-minute snowball fight with my family, I had to surrender because it was clear the parents were losing against our 3 girls and puppy Zeus. I put my boots away and changed out of my snowball fight gear.
I could smell the croutons roasting nicely in the oven. I welcomed the taste of the homemade chicken noodle soup and thought to myself it’s just about perfect. I grab mugs for the cupboard and refill the Keurig machine with water. I rush over to the fireplace for some additional heat. I grabbed the travel book we recently received for Christmas and yell out the patio door, “15 more minutes for you all to get clean and ready for dinner!” Not even a second later my family is rushing past me. “Please don’t track snow through the house,” I say as I realize it is too late. Before I could say “Please don’t touch me with your cold hands,” my hubby gives me a huge hug and says, “I’ll mop this up right away, love.” I walk over to the stove and turn off the soup and took out the croutons. While I sipped my hot chocolate and nibbled on a crouton and looked at all the nice places I would love to be.
My husband walked over to me and asked where we were going. I said sarcastically, “Nowhere if you don’t take those cold hands and wet clothes upstairs and get changed.” He grabbed me again, and said: “You are all I need to warm up.” “GROSS” in unison is what we hear from the girls as they rush into the kitchen. My husband and I laugh and he heads upstairs.
After a wonderful dinner with my family, I grab the travel guide and I dream of any place to escape the snowstorm we find ourselves in the middle of. Then I sit and write a list of the things I will need for this trip. I also included the picture to help my hubby as he is the one who will receive my finished travel gift guide.
- The Beauty Bakerie Coffee & Cocoa Palette serves up versatile, earth-toned flavors in creamy, satin finishes for every skin tone. Use them on your upcoming vacation as a highlight, contour, blush or eyeshadow depending on your skin tone & style.
- Squared-off acetate sunglasses gleam with signature Tom Ford hardware for a sharp, stylish look in suave Italian craftsmanship.
- Save money on your next vacation and get free mobile phone service with the Huawei Union via FreedomPop! Try FreedomPop for free with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Heading to the beach? Roxy’s Miami Vibes Bag is perfect for you. The embossed floral print makes it the perfect beach accessory.
- Tiered tassels on these BaubleBar earrings are head-turners that frame your face in vibrant color.
- When you’re on a vacation you don’t want to worry about touching up later! “Spice” things up with Beauty Bakerie’s Gingersnap Matte Lip Whip.
- These good-looking 7 Diamonds shorts are cut from a stretchy, quick-drying fabric that performs as well in the water as it does on land.
- The RVCA Tote Pack is a Commuter Series bag supplied with the main compartment with a tote bag style top opening. Perfect for travel, it has an internal cinched bag closure, adjustable padded shoulder straps, and a laptop sleeve.
- A lightweight hard shell provides durable, easy-to-maneuver utility in this sleek CALPAK Spinner Suitcase set fitted with four multi-directional wheels for effortless airport navigation.
- Virgin Atlantic’s Winter Sale is currently going on until February 8th! Get great deals to top destinations like Orlando, New York, and Las Vegas.
- No matter where in the US you’re traveling, get 100% free, talk, text, and data with a one cent sim card! Try FreedomPop for free with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Peek out from a pom-pom brim as you watch the world go by in a straw fedora that has extra flair.
Are you ready to escape the snow or cold weather? Where is your next trip? Will you purchase anything new for your travels? Please share in the comments below. I really would love to know.
Until next time, shine amongst the stars!
‘This post may contain affiliate links’
If you like what you have read, make sure you don’t miss a single article!
Free Shipping on $40 + 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Shop Fruit Bars!
52 thoughts on “Escape The Snow Travel Gift Guide”
Reblogged this on Site Title.
That is a very good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Short but very accurate information… Appreciate your sharing this
one. A must read post!