Happy October! Thought you would be interested in some Halloween stats? check out the following spooky insight…
Redbox.com conducted a Halloween survey of more than 1,200 members of the Redbox Customer Panel.
The survey was conducted Sept. 11 – Sept. 18, 2018.
Here are the results.
Favorite Family-Friendly Halloween Movie, Ranked Top 5
1. Hocus Pocus
2. It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
4. The Nightmare Before Christmas
Scariest Movie Ever Seen, Ranked Top 5
1. The Exorcist
3. The Ring
4. The Shining
- Almost half a century after it’s release, and coinciding with the film’s 45th anniversary, “The Exorcist” is still the scariest movie responders have ever seen.
- “Hocus Pocus,” also celebrating a big milestone with its 25th anniversary this year, significantly outperforms all other family-friendlyHalloween
- Staying home and watching a scary movie (37%) edged out trick or treating (31%) as respondents favorite way to spend Halloween, while understandably parents with children at home prefer trick or treating (53%) over watching a scary movie (26%).
- When watching scary movies, most responders (41%) prefer to have their significant other with them.
- When given the option to choose popcorn or Halloween candy as their favorite snack while watching a scary movie, popcorn was the clear winner for 72% of responders.
What are your thoughts? Please share in the comments below. I really would love to know.
Until next time, shine amongst the stars!
‘This post may contain affiliate links’
Take Your Blog From $0 to $1,000/Month with Free Traffic, Affiliate Marketing, and Other Awesome Strategies