If you’re a blogger then there’s nothing worse than getting “writer’s block.” Sometimes it feels like we’re full of ideas, at others it can seem like no matter how hard we try, just nothing will come. I recommend brainstorming blog post ideas to get your creative juices flowing. Below is a list of 40 questions to help you brainstorm blog ideas.
- What are some tips you can share?
- Can you walk your audience through a step by step process?
- What has been your greatest success in life so far?
- What blogs do you keep up with?
- What vlogs do you keep up with?
- What influencers do you keep up with?
- Can you create a list of the top 10 things you wish you knew before,,,.?
- What things have you learned from your parents?
- What is your morning routine?
- What are the top things someone in your field should know?
- What products or services can you review?
- Can you compile quotes on a specific topic (inspirational, love, etc.)?
- What books have you read recently?
- What are your goals for the week, month, and year?
- What are your hobbies?
- Is there anyone you can interview?
- What story can you share with your audience?
- What is your fitness routine?
- Can you share your recent travel experience?
- What are your hobbies?
- Are there any holidays coming up?
- Can you create an infographic that is helpful for your audience?
- Can you start a challenge for your audience to participate in?
- What are your favorite movies?
- Do you have a music playlist you can share?
- Do you have an embarrassing story you can share?
- Seen any good movies lately?
- What is your bedtime routine?
- Are there lessons you learned from a movie?
- Can you announce a contest?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Can you write an open letter to someone or to a business?
- What are you particularly passionate about?
- Can you make a Myth vs. Fact post?
- What charities or organizations do you support?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What are some things that most people don’t know about you?
- What is your favorite childhood activity?
- What personal experiences can you use as a metaphor to enlighten your reader?
- What would you say to a younger version of yourself?
What do you do to get yourself back to your creative best? Have you used any of these questions? Do you experience writers block? Please share in the comments below. I really would love to know.
Until next time, shine amongst the stars!
‘This post may contain affiliate links’
If you haven’t made enough money blogging, look into taking the