I am so honored to have been nominated for this awesome award after a month of blogging. Getting this award lets me know that people are enjoying what they are reading! Huge thanks to all my lovely readers; and I promise to continue posting what you will enjoy! Also, special thanks to Susan from Girlie Fix Blog for her nominations. I feel honored to have my blog nominated for this awesome blog! Feel free to click on the link to visit their blogs!
To begin, what is the ‘Blogger Recognition Award’?
The Blogger Recognition Award is an opportunity for bloggers to connect and recognize one another for their contributions. As part of the nomination, each nominee has to nominate some other bloggers for the award as well. I will know answer the two questions I asked to on this post!
- A brief story of how/why I started blogging.
I’ve been journaling for seventeen years now and have loved every second of it! I decided to add my Journal to a small corner of the Internet. Once my life transitioned from full-time employee to full-time wife and mother, I felt a void in my world that I was eager to fill. I love expressing myself including the tears, failures, accomplishments, and passions.
- Two pieces of advice I would give to brand new bloggers.
- Do what you love and you will never work a day in your life
- Blogging provides freedom of expression, feel free to express yourself
I would love to also nominate these blogs as well:
- Martha Boddie
- Anna Nuttall
- The Rebel Sweetheart
- Life in a Break Down
- Expect The Unexpected
- Sincerely Ophelia
The rules for accepting this award:
- You must thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- You must write a post to show your award and write about how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Please, comment on the nominated blogs to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to your post.
- Congratulations to all Nominees! I forward to reading your post!