Thank you to Vidya for awarding the Liebster to me! (displayed above) I love her blog and definitely thrilled that she thought I deserve this award. Thank you to my family, friends, and followers as well for being a wonderful support system.
The rules for The Liebster Award are:
- Acknowledge the blog(s) that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
Here are my answers to the 11 questions:
- If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be? Rome, Italy or Sydney, Australia
- What is your favorite food to eat? French Fries or Baked Potatoes
- What advice would you give your younger self if you could go back in time ten years? Start an online Blog
- What would be the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery? Move my mother near me.
- Night owl or early bird? Early Bird.
- What superpower would you like to have? Time traveling
- Your favorite way to relax? A candle lite warm bubble bath with a playlist made by my hubby. Followed by a full body massage and a good movie.
- eBook or the printed book or audiobook or no books at all? I love books in all form, I would love a recording of my husband reading Haunting Me: The Ghost Series.
- What four words would you use to describe yourself? Woman after God’s Heart
- Who is the most influential person in your life? My mother.
- Do you make resolutions? If yes, what is your top resolution for 2018? Make the rest of my life the best of my life
11 Random Facts:
- I love watching my children grow, I cry looking at old movies of them and photos.
- I am a true orange and blue Chicago Bears Fan
- Although I grow up on the south side of Chicago I love the Cubs
- I love to clean and have a clean home.
- After my hubby does the laundry, I love folding and putting and clothes.
- Although, I love to cook. My hubby is the main cook in our home
- This is my third award in the nearly 5 months of blogging.
- Although I couldn’t hold a tune if it was tied to my hand. I love to sing, anytime, anywhere especially in the shower!
- When my hubby sings to me I am so captivated by his voice, I literally forget whatever I’m doing and I am in complete awe. Even in the middle of a disagreement, it’s his superpower.
- I’m a certified Wedding Planner and Officiant.
- I passed the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) Series 65, Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination, just because I was told I couldn’t.
The 11 blogs I am nominating you and I leave it up to you to continue the Liebster – not mandatory
- Martha at Home Living and DIY Style
- Tiffany at The Mrs Tee
- Becca at Always Carry On
- Larrisha at Couponing 1 on 1
- Joan at A Beauty, Food, and Lifestyle blog
- Claire at Claire Santiago
- Nina at Nina Bashaw Photography
- Amber at The Suburban Socialite
- Tara at Mom Knows Best
- Mary at I Fill Life
- Thad at Thad’s Cafe
My questions for them (borrowed shamelessly from Vidya :
- If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favorite food to eat?
- What advice would you give your younger self if you could go back in time ten years?
- What would be the first thing you’d do if you won the lottery?
- Night owl or early bird?
- What superpower would you like to have?
- Your favorite way to relax?
- eBook or the printed book or audiobook or no books at all?
- What four words would you use to describe yourself?
- Who is the most influential person in your life?
- Do you make resolutions? If yes, what is your top resolution for 2018?
Have you ever won an award? What is a random fact about you? Please share in the comments below. We really would love to know.
Until next time, shine amongst the stars!
‘This post may contain affiliate links’
If you like what you have read, make sure you don’t miss a single article!